For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- TBC1 domain family member 12 antibody
- TBC12_HUMAN antibody
- TBC1D12 antibody
Anti-TBC1D12 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TBC1D12 antibody (ab122496)
ab121496 at 1/100 staining TBC1D12 in Paraffin Embedded Human Rectum tissue.
References for Anti-TBC1D12 antibody (ab122496)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"