For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTBC1D13 may act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s). It contains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
- Cellular localizationIntracellular
- 2600014A06Rik antibody
- BC025586 antibody
- FLJ10743 antibody
Anti-TBC1D13 antibody images
References for Anti-TBC1D13 antibody (ab98853)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"