For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionActs as a GTPase activating protein for RAB7A. Does not act on RAB4, RAB5 or RAB6.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686M1379 antibody
- DKFZp761D0223 antibody
- FLJ12085 antibody
Anti-TBC1D15 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TBC1D15 antibody (ab121474)
ab121474, at 1/10 dilution, staining TBC1D15 in paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TBC1D15 antibody (ab121474)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"