For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1110028I04Rik antibody
- 2810442O16Rik antibody
- AI414693 antibody
Anti-TBC1D20 antibody images
Western blot - TBC1D20 antibody (ab70705)
All lanes : Anti-TBC1D20 antibody (ab70705) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TBC1D20 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : TBC1D20 transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TBC1D20 antibody (ab70705)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"