For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- male germ cell-specific expressed, containing a RabGAP domain antibody
- MGC34741 antibody
- MgcRabGAP antibody
Anti-TBC1D21 antibody images
Western blot - TBC1D21 antibody (ab73089)
All lanes : Anti-TBC1D21 antibody (ab73089) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TBC1D21 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TBC1D21 antibody (ab73089)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"