For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with TBC1D21 peptide (ab184002). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- male germ cell-specific expressed, containing a RabGAP domain antibody
- MGC34741 antibody
- MgcRabGAP antibody
Anti-TBC1D21 antibody images
Western blot - TBC1D21 antibody (ab89799)
Anti-TBC1D21 antibody (ab89799) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + human fetal brain lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : <22 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TBC1D21 antibody (ab89799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"