For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EF-hand domain.
Contains 2 GRAM domains.
Contains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0676 antibody
- TBC1 domain family member 9B antibody
- TBC1 domain family, member 9B (with GRAM domain) antibody
Anti-TBC1D9B antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TBC1D9B antibody (ab122462)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus and plasma membrane. Recommended concentration of ab122462 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TBC1D9B antibody (ab122462)
ab122462, at 1/200 dilution, staining TBC1D9B in paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TBC1D9B antibody (ab122462)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"