For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionTubulin-folding protein; involved in the early step of the tubulin folding pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TBCA family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- CFA antibody
- Chaperonin cofactor A antibody
- Co chaperonin associated with a & b tubulin antibody
Anti-TBCA antibody images
References for Anti-TBCA antibody (ab111190)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"