For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TBCA antibody
See all TBCA primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TBCA
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, Human TBCA with a 26 kDa enzyme tag.
- Positive control
- Recombinant full length human TCBA.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa plus a 26 kDa tag).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTubulin-folding protein; involved in the early step of the tubulin folding pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TBCA family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- CFA antibody
- Chaperonin cofactor A antibody
- Co chaperonin associated with a & b tubulin antibody
Anti-TBCA antibody images
Western blot - TBCA antibody (ab76636)
References for Anti-TBCA antibody (ab76636)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"