For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107568 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a role in the regulation of centrosome and Golgi apparatus positioning, with consequences on cell shape and cell migration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TBCC family.
Contains 1 C-CAP/cofactor C-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle pole. Localizes at the spindle midzone, midbody and basal bodies of primary and motile cilia.
Information by UniProt
- 5730478M09Rik antibody
- AU015083 antibody
- BB165076 antibody
Anti-TBCCD1 antibody images
References for Anti-TBCCD1 antibody (ab107568)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"