For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays a role in the regulation of centrosome and Golgi apparatus positioning, with consequences on cell shape and cell migration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TBCC family.
Contains 1 C-CAP/cofactor C-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle pole. Localizes at the spindle midzone, midbody and basal bodies of primary and motile cilia.
Information by UniProt
- 5730478M09Rik antibody
- AU015083 antibody
- BB165076 antibody
Anti-TBCCD1 antibody images
References for Anti-TBCCD1 antibody (ab99135)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"