For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TBKBP1 antibody
See all TBKBP1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TBKBP1
- Specificityab106394 reacts with TBKBP1. It does not react with TBKBP2.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of Human TBKBP1 (NP_055541).
- Positive control
- WB: Rat liver tissue lysate
IHC-P: Rat liver tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionAdapter protein which constitutively binds TBK1 and IKBKE and may play a role in antiviral innate immunity.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0775 antibody
- ProSAPiP2 antibody
- SINTBAD antibody
Anti-TBKBP1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TBKBP1 antibody (ab106394)
Immunofluorescence of TBKBP1 in rat liver tissue with ab106394 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - TBKBP1 antibody (ab106394)
Anti-TBKBP1 antibody (ab106394) at 1 µg/ml + Rat liver tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TBKBP1 antibody (ab106394)
ab106394, at 5 µg/ml, staining TBKBP1 in paraffin embedded Rat liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TBKBP1 antibody (ab106394)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"