For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDoes not bind the TATA box. Has DNA-binding ability.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in the testis and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TBP family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 21 kDa TBP-like protein antibody
- 21kDa TBP like protein antibody
- Second TBP of unique DNA antibody
Anti-TBP like protein TLP antibody images
References for Anti-TBP like protein TLP antibody (ab28633)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"