For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tbp7 antibody
See all Tbp7 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Tbp7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-419 of Human Tbp7
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 6B antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA ATPase subunit RPT3 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT3 antibody
Anti-Tbp7 antibody images
IHC-P - Tbp7 antibody (ab58107)
Tbp7 antibody (ab58107) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon.
Western blot - Tbp7 antibody (ab58107)
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Tbp7 antibody (ab58107) at 1ug/lane + HepG2 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Tbp7 antibody (ab58107)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"