For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tbx2 antibody
See all Tbx2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Tbx2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: GSARPRLRFS PYQIPVTIPP STSLLTTGLA SEGSKAAGGN SREPSPLPEL ALRKVGAPSR GALSPSGSAK EAANELQSIQ RLVSGLESQR ALSPGRESPK , corresponding to amino acids 603-703 of Human Tbx2
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in the transcriptional regulation of genes required for mesoderm differentiation. Probably plays a role in limb pattern formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in adult in kidney, lung, and placenta. Weak expression in heart and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 T-box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10169 antibody
- HGNC:11597 antibody
- T box 2 antibody
Anti-Tbx2 antibody images
References for Anti-Tbx2 antibody (ab58249)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"