For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Ca2+and Mg2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 74 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the transcriptional regulation of genes required for mesoderm differentiation. Probably plays a role in limb pattern formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in adult in kidney, lung, and placenta. Weak expression in heart and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 T-box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10169 antibody
- HGNC:11597 antibody
- T box 2 antibody
Anti-Tbx2 antibody images
References for Anti-Tbx2 antibody (ab65209)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"