For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- FunctionProbable transcriptional regulator involved in developmental processes. This is major determinant crucial to palatogenesis.
- Tissue specificitySeems to be expressed at a low level.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TBX22 are the cause of X-linked cleft palate with ankyloglossia (CPX) [MIM:303400].
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 T-box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ABERS antibody
- CLPA antibody
- CPX antibody
Anti-TBX22 antibody images
Western blot - TBX22 antibody (ab65062)
All lanes : Anti-TBX22 antibody (ab65062) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HUVEC cells at 5-30ug
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells at 5-30ug
Lane 3 : Extracts from Jurkat cells at 5-30ug at 5 µg with immunizing peptide at 5-10ug
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa
Additional bands at : 48 kDa,52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TBX22 antibody (ab65062)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"