For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102981 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceThe specific function of TC2N is not yet known.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- C14orf47 antibody
- C2 calcium dependent domain containing antibody
- C2CD1 antibody
Anti-TC2N antibody images
Western blot - TC2N antibody (ab102981)
Anti-TC2N antibody (ab102981) at 1/100 dilution + mouse NIH-3T3 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TC2N antibody (ab102981)
ab102981, at a 1/50 dilution, staining TC2N in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-TC2N antibody (ab102981)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"