For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123781 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
- FunctionBinds specifically to oligomers of E-box motifs. May play important roles during development of the nervous system as well as in other organ systems.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in several tissues and cell types including skeletal muscle, thymus, and a B-cell line.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Domainthe 9aaTAD motif is a transactivation domain present in a large number of yeast and animal transcription factors.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHb20 antibody
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 20 antibody
- DNA binding protein HTF4 antibody
Anti-TCF12 antibody images
References for Anti-TCF12 antibody (ab123781)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"