For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.06 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds specifically to oligomers of E-box motifs. May play important roles during development of the nervous system as well as in other organ systems.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in several tissues and cell types including skeletal muscle, thymus, and a B-cell line.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Domainthe 9aaTAD motif is a transactivation domain present in a large number of yeast and animal transcription factors.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHb20 antibody
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 20 antibody
- DNA binding protein HTF4 antibody
Anti-TCF12 antibody images
References for Anti-TCF12 antibody (ab33581)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"