For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function as an early transcriptional regulator, involved in the patterning of the mesoderm and in lineage determination of cell types derived from the mesoderm.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLH EC2 protein antibody
- bHLHa40 antibody
- BHLHEC2 antibody
Anti-TCF15 antibody images
Western blot - TCF15 antibody (ab66371)
Anti-TCF15 antibody (ab66371) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skim milk / PBS buffer
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50,000 - 1/100,000 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa
Additional bands at : 35 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TCF15 antibody (ab66371)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"