For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5% Tris-saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1/32000
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPotential trans-activating factor that could play an important role in the transcription of genes required for the later stages of cell cycle progression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- Developmental stageGrowth regulated.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- SC 1 antibody
- SC1 antibody
- TCF 19 antibody
Anti-TCF19 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-TCF19 antibody (ab5311)
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
ab5344 staining (1.5µg/ml) of 293 lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
References for Anti-TCF19 antibody (ab5311)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"