For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionPotential trans-activating factor that could play an important role in the transcription of genes required for the later stages of cell cycle progression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- Developmental stageGrowth regulated.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- SC 1 antibody
- SC1 antibody
- TCF 19 antibody
Anti-TCF19 antibody images
References for Anti-TCF19 antibody (ab96828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"