Anti-TCF19 antibody (ab96828)
- Product nameAnti-TCF19 antibodySee all TCF19 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TCF19
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 296-359 (VAACPRKRQW PGFSVMAVTS GSMWPVLAAA SRLPGRPTSD AQGAGLAFSL RSTAKAPSDT PAHE) of Human TCF19 (AAB60363).
- Positive control
- 293T whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
- FunctionPotential trans-activating factor that could play an important role in the transcription of genes required for the later stages of cell cycle progression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- Developmental stageGrowth regulated.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- SC 1 antibody
- SC1 antibody
- TCF 19 antibody
- TCF-19 antibody
- Tcf19 antibody
- TCF19_HUMAN antibody
- Transcription factor 19 antibody
- Transcription factor SC1 antibody
Anti-TCF19 antibody images
Anti-TCF19 antibody (ab96828) at 1/1500 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
References for Anti-TCF19 antibody (ab96828)
ab96828 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.