For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberT25-AF3B7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
- Tissue specificityIsoform PTPA is probably the major isoform. Isoform PTPB is expressed in T-cells and in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 1 subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm; Nucleus and Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type 2 antibody
- PTN2 antibody
- PTN2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TCPTP antibody [T25-AF3B7] images
Western blot - TCPTP antibody [T25-AF3B7] (ab85330)
All lanes : Anti-TCPTP antibody [T25-AF3B7] (ab85330) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Bosc23 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Bosc23 cell lysate transfected with Myc/His/Tau (1-441 aa)
Lane 3 : Bosc23 cell lysate transfected with Myc/His/TCPTP (1-387aa)
Lane 4 : Bosc23 cell lysate transfected with GFP-Ub+1
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TCPTP antibody [T25-AF3B7] (ab85330)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"