For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab25336? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25336 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Shi YF et al. In vivo administration of monoclonal antibodies to the CD3 T cell receptor complex induces cell death (apoptosis) in immature thymocytes. J Immunol 146:3340-6 (1991).
- Murosaki S et al. Failure of T cell receptor V beta negative selection in murine intestinal intra-epithelial lymphocytes. Int Immunol 3:1005-13 (1991).
- Finkel TH et al. Alpha beta T cell receptor and CD3 transduce different signals in immature T cells. Implications for selection and tolerance. J Immunol 142:3006-12 (1989).
- Crago SS et al. Antisera to the secretory component recognize the murine Fc receptor for IgA. J Immunol 142:3909-12 (1989).
- Zhang JW et al. A common epitope on human myelin basic protein and the human T lymphocyte CD3 molecule. J Immunol 142:3917-22 (1989).
- Byrne JA et al. Virgin and memory T cells have different requirements for activation via the CD2 molecule. Int Immunol 1:29-35 (1989).
- Kubo RT et al. Characterization of a monoclonal antibody which detects all murine alpha beta T cell receptors. J Immunol 142:2736-42 (1989).
- Finkel TH et al. The thymus has two functionally distinct populations of immature alpha beta + T cells: one population is deleted by ligation of alpha beta TCR. Cell 58:1047-54 (1989).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"