For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberHIS42
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceTCR V beta 16 is a member of the V beta family of T cell receptors.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- T cell receptor V beta 16 antibody
References for Anti-TCR V beta 16 antibody [HIS42] (ab34116)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kampinga J et al. A monoclonal antibody to a determinant of the rat T cell antigen receptor expressed by a minor subset of T cells. Int Immunol 1:289-95 (1989).
Read more (PubMed: 2484884) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"