For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be required for cellular fusion during osteoclastogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highest level of expression in kidney. Present in monocytes, osteoclasts, macrophages, synoviocytes and synovial lining cells (at protein level).
- Involvement in diseaseA chromosomal aberration involving TCTA is associated with T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(1;3)(p34;p21).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCTA family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- T-cell leukemia translocation altered gene antibody
- T-cell leukemia translocation-altered gene protein antibody
- T-cell leukemia translocation-associated gene protein antibody
Anti-TCTA antibody images
References for Anti-TCTA antibody (ab98063)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"