For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TDI antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to TDI
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide to a region within: PHPLNKQKHH PPHPSQTQKD LVPRSPQLEK SRIRLRRTLR NLGGGRGQRG, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 72-121 of Human TDI (NP_001078867).
- Positive control
- Human fetal thymus lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
Information by UniProt
- APT B7 antibody
- Putative TLX1 neighbor protein antibody
- TD1 antibody
References for Anti-TDI antibody (ab94637)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"