For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tef antibody
See all Tef primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Tef
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Rat, Sheep, Dog
Synthetic peptide: MSDAGGGKKP PVEPQAGPGP GRAAGERGLS GSFPLVLKKL MENPPRETRL, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Mouse Tef
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to and transactivates the TSHB promoter. Binds to a minimal DNA-binding sequence 5'-[TC][AG][AG]TTA[TC][AG]-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. PAR subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2310028D20Rik antibody
- fb11h02 antibody
- MGC64507 antibody
References for Anti-Tef antibody (ab48836)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"