For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tef antibody
See all Tef primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Tef
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, HumanPredicted to work with:
A synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of human Tef.
- Positive control
- Extracts from Jurkat and mouse brain cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Ca2+and Mg 2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to and transactivates the TSHB promoter. Binds to a minimal DNA-binding sequence 5'-[TC][AG][AG]TTA[TC][AG]-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. PAR subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2310028D20Rik antibody
- fb11h02 antibody
- MGC64507 antibody
Anti-Tef antibody images
Western blot - Tef antibody (ab65205)
All lanes : Anti-Tef antibody (ab65205) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from mouse brain cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from mouse brain cells, plus immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
Additional bands at : 48 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Tef antibody (ab65205)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"