For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionStructural component of ciliary and flagellar microtubules. Forms filamentous polymers in the walls of ciliary and flagellar microtubules.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tektin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium axoneme. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > flagellum axoneme.
Information by UniProt
- TEKT1 antibody
- TEKT1_HUMAN antibody
- Tektin-1 antibody
Anti-TEKT1 antibody images
References for Anti-TEKT1 antibody (ab101390)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"