For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103652 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- RelevanceTEKT4 belongs to the tektin family. TEKT4 is a structural component of ciliary and flagellar microtubules. It forms filamentous polymers in the walls of ciliary and flagellar microtubules.
- Cellular localizationCell projection, cilium, flagellum. Microtubule.
- MGC27019 antibody
- tek 4 antibody
- tek4 antibody
Anti-TEKT4 antibody images
References for Anti-TEKT4 antibody (ab103652)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"