For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titer using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- RelevanceTEKT4 belongs to the tektin family. TEKT4 is a structural component of ciliary and flagellar microtubules. It forms filamentous polymers in the walls of ciliary and flagellar microtubules.
- Cellular localizationCell projection, cilium, flagellum. Microtubule.
- MGC27019 antibody
- tek 4 antibody
- tek4 antibody
Anti-TEKT4 antibody images
Western blot - TEKT4 antibody (ab83818)
References for Anti-TEKT4 antibody (ab83818)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"