For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 154 kDa.
- FunctionRegulates cell motility and proliferation. May have phosphatase activity. Reduces AKT1 phosphorylation. Lowers AKT1 kinase activity and interferes with AKT1 signaling.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, kidney, brain, thymus, spleen, liver, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 tensin-type domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 phosphatase tensin-type domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > focal adhesion. Cell membrane. Detected at the end of actin stress fibers.
Information by UniProt
- C1 domain containing phosphatase and tensin homolog antibody
- C1 domain-containing phosphatase and tensin homolog antibody
- C1 TEN antibody
Anti-TENC1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"