For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TENR antibody
See all TENR primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to TENR
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human TENR protein (AAH40229).
- Positive control
- TENR transfected 293T lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight for isoform 2: 63 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceTENR, testis nuclear RNA binding protein, plays a role in spermatogenesis. It binds to RNA but not to DNA. There are 3 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ADAD1 antibody
- Adenosine deaminase domain containing 1 (testis specific) antibody
- DN 144H19.1 antibody
Anti-TENR antibody images
Western blot - TENR antibody (ab70707)
All lanes : Anti-TENR antibody (ab70707) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TENR transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TENR antibody (ab70707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"