For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab94580? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab94580 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ni K et al. TET enzymes are successively expressed during human spermatogenesis and their expression level is pivotal for male fertility. Hum Reprod 31:1411-24 (2016).
- Bian C & Yu X PGC7 suppresses TET3 for protecting DNA methylation. Nucleic Acids Res 42:2893-905 (2014).
- Ko M et al. Modulation of TET2 expression and 5-methylcytosine oxidation by the CXXC domain protein IDAX. Nature 497:122-6 (2013).
- Guilhamon P et al. Meta-analysis of IDH-mutant cancers identifies EBF1 as an interaction partner for TET2. Nat Commun 4:2166 (2013).
- Liu R et al. Ten-eleven translocation-2 (TET2) is a master regulator of smooth muscle cell plasticity. Circulation 128:2047-57 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"