For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Primary antibody notesIn fresh frozen tissues of ovarian cancer this antibody shows no staining for Tetranectin and no staining of paraffin embedded, microwave treated tissues.
- Clone number10E3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-Fr or IHC-P.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionTetranectin binds to plasminogen and to isolated kringle 4. May be involved in the packaging of molecules destined for exocytosis.
- Tissue specificityFound in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C type lectin domain family 3 member B antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 3 member B antibody
- Clec3b antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"