Anti-Tetraspanin-33 antibody (ab79130)
- Product nameAnti-Tetraspanin-33 antibodySee all Tetraspanin-33 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tetraspanin-33
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 250 to the C-terminus of Human Tetraspanin-33.
(Peptide available as ab87705.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Spleen Tissue Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).Can be blocked with Tetraspanin-33 peptide (ab87705).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionPlays an important role in normal erythropoiesis. It has a role in the differentiation of erythroid progenitors.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in erythroblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 1300010A20Rik antibody
- AI035228 antibody
- hPen antibody
- MGC30714 antibody
- MGC50844 antibody
- PEN antibody
- Penumbra antibody
- Proerythroblast new membrane antibody
- RGD1560915 antibody
- Tetraspanin-33 antibody
- TSN33 antibody
- TSN33_HUMAN antibody
- Tspan-33 antibody
- TSPAN33 antibody
- Tspan33 tetraspanin 33 antibody
Anti-Tetraspanin-33 antibody images
Anti-Tetraspanin-33 antibody (ab79130) at 1 µg/ml +
Spleen (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29699) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 5 minutes
IHC image of ab79130 staining in Hodgekin's Lymphoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab79130, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-Tetraspanin-33 antibody (ab79130)
ab79130 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.