For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody
See all Tetraspanin 9 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Tetraspanin 9
- SpecificityAt least four isoforms of Tetraspanin 9 are known to exist; ab106412 will recognize all four.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide from near the center of Human Tetraspanin 9 (NP_006666).
- Positive control
- EL4 cell lysate, Human spleen tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in megakaryocytes and platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Colocalizes with GP6 in tetraspanin microdomains on the platelet surface.
Information by UniProt
- 6720474K14Rik antibody
- 9430079M16Rik antibody
- AU018597 antibody
Anti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab106412)
Immunofluorescence of Tetraspanin 9 in Human spleen tissue with ab106412 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab106412)
All lanes : Anti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab106412) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : EL4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : EL4 cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab106412)
ab106412 at 2.5 µg/ml, staining Tetraspanin 9 in paraffin-embedded Human spleen tissue
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"