For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in megakaryocytes and platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Colocalizes with GP6 in tetraspanin microdomains on the platelet surface.
Information by UniProt
- 6720474K14Rik antibody
- 9430079M16Rik antibody
- AU018597 antibody
Anti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody images
Western blot - Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab113775)
All lanes : Anti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab113775) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : EL4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : EL4 cell lysate with blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab113775)
Staining of Human Tetraspanin 9 in a Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Human Thyroid using ab113775 at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-Tetraspanin 9 antibody (ab113775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"