For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- LL0XNC01-42H12.1 antibody
- MGC131984 antibody
- Testis expressed sequence 13A antibody
Anti-TEX13A antibody images
Western blot - TEX13A antibody (ab69677)
All lanes : Anti-TEX13A antibody (ab69677) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TEX13A transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 49 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TEX13A antibody (ab69677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"