For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TEX2 antibody
See all TEX2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to TEX2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human TEX2 (AAH40521) protein.
- Positive control
- TEX2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 125 kDa.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1738 antibody
- Testis expressed sequence 2 antibody
- Testis expressed sequence 2 protein antibody
Anti-TEX2 antibody images
Western blot - TEX2 antibody (ab69071)
All lanes : Anti-TEX2 antibody (ab69071) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TEX2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 125 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TEX2 antibody (ab69071)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"