For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionTranscription factor that activates both viral and cellular genes by binding to the symmetrical DNA sequence 5'-CAGCTG-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activating enhancer binding protein 4 antibody
- Activating enhancer-binding protein 4 antibody
- AP 4 antibody
Anti-TFAP4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - TFAP4 antibody (ab28512)
ab28512 at 4.0-8.0 ug/ml, staining TFAP4 in human brain cells (neural cells) by immunohistochmistry, paraffin embedded tissue.
Cells with positive label indicated with arrows.
Western blot - TFAP4 antibody (ab28512)
Anti-TFAP4 antibody (ab28512) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat Cell Lysate
Rabbit Anti-TFAP4 at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"