For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor that activates both viral and cellular genes by binding to the symmetrical DNA sequence 5'-CAGCTG-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activating enhancer binding protein 4 antibody
- Activating enhancer-binding protein 4 antibody
- AP 4 antibody
Anti-TFAP4 antibody images
IHC-P - TFAP4 antibody (ab58288)
TFAP4 antibody (ab58288) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human endometrium.
Western blot - TFAP4 antibody (ab58288)
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
TFAP4 antibody (ab58288) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-TFAP4 antibody (ab58288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"