For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- FunctionGeneral factor that plays a major role in the activation of eukaryotic genes transcribed by RNA polymerase II.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIB family.
Contains 1 TFIIB-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- General transcription factor IIB antibody
- General transcription factor TFIIB antibody
- gtf2b antibody
Anti-TFIIB antibody images
References for Anti-TFIIB antibody (ab82989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"