For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TFIIB antibody [EP4588]
See all TFIIB primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EP4588] to TFIIB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human TFIIB.
- Positive control
- HepG2, HeLa, Jurkat and K562 cell lysates; Human breast tissue
- General notes
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP4588
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/250. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
||1/10 - 1/100. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionGeneral factor that plays a major role in the activation of eukaryotic genes transcribed by RNA polymerase II.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIB family.
Contains 1 TFIIB-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- General transcription factor IIB antibody
- General transcription factor TFIIB antibody
- gtf2b antibody
Anti-TFIIB antibody [EP4588] images
Western blot - TFIIB antibody [EP4588] (ab109518)
All lanes : Anti-TFIIB antibody [EP4588] (ab109518) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lyaste
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lyaste
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lyaste
Lane 4 : K562 cell lyaste
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TFIIB antibody [EP4588] (ab109518)
ab109518, at a 1/100 dilution, staining TFIIB in paraffin embedded Human breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TFIIB antibody [EP4588] (ab109518)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"