For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TFIIB antibody [EPR4589]
See all TFIIB primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4589] to TFIIB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of Human TFIIB.
- Positive control
- HepG2, HeLa, Jurkat, K562, C6, RAW 264.7, and PC12 cell lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4589
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
- FunctionGeneral factor that plays a major role in the activation of eukaryotic genes transcribed by RNA polymerase II.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIB family.
Contains 1 TFIIB-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- General transcription factor IIB antibody
- General transcription factor TFIIB antibody
- gtf2b antibody
Anti-TFIIB antibody [EPR4589] images
References for Anti-TFIIB antibody [EPR4589] (ab109106)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"