For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab75251 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to TFIIIC / GTF3C1 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 238 kDa.
- RelevanceThe transcription factor IIIC (TFIIIC) is a multi-subunit DNA-binding factor required for promoter recognition and TFIIIB assembly on tRNA genes transcribed by RNA polymerase III.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- General transcription factor 3C polypeptide 1 antibody
- GTF3C1 antibody
- TF3C-alpha antibody
Anti-TFIIIC / GTF3C1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TFIIIC / GTF3C1 antibody (ab75251)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate carcinoma tissue labelling TFIIIC / GTF3C1 with ab75251 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Western blot - TFIIIC / GTF3C1 antibody (ab75251)
All lanes : Anti-TFIIIC / GTF3C1 antibody (ab75251) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 238 kDa
Observed band size : 238 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-TFIIIC / GTF3C1 antibody (ab75251)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"