For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in the regulation of plasmin-mediated matrix remodeling. Inhibits trypsin, plasmin, factor VIIa/tissue factor and weakly factor Xa. Has no effect on thrombin.
- Tissue specificityUmbilical vein endothelial cells, liver, placenta, heart, pancreas, and maternal serum at advanced pregnancy.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 BPTI/Kunitz inhibitor domains.
- DomainThis inhibitor contains three inhibitory domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Placental protein 5 antibody
- PP5 antibody
- REF1 antibody
Anti-TFPI2 antibody images
References for Anti-TFPI2 antibody (ab56333)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"