For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TGDS antibody
See all TGDS primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to TGDS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sugar epimerase family. dTDP-glucose dehydratase subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- 6-dehydratase antibody
- dTDP D glucose 4,6 dehydratase antibody
- dTDP-D-glucose 4 antibody
Anti-TGDS antibody images
Western blot - TGDS antibody (ab67932)
All lanes : Anti-TGDS antibody (ab67932) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TGDS transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TGDS antibody (ab67932)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"